Monday 30 March 2015

Thanks for the shade...and the sunlight

A tree in Tanjong Pagar. It offers a lot of shade -- but permits shafts of sunlight to sieve through. 
IT was a very hectic week for me, postponing a major event and arranging a replacement date etc. So the fact that a great man has left this world has not really sunk into me. Now there's a bit of time to reflect, I do feel a certain hollow in my heart. I would like to dedicate this picture of a great tree to the memory of Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Not only did he make Singapore a garden city, Mr Lee also sowed the seeds of strength, belief in oneself, commitment and passion -- free for anyone who care to reap.

2 comments:

streetsing said...

A fitting tribute to a great leader.

Lo Tien Yin said...

It's a great tree that grows at Bt Pasoh.