Friday 17 April 2015

Funny or not 2

For a painless cuppa, remove spoon.
OK, here are two more jokes for the road:

Patient: I always feel this pain in my left eye when I take my morning cup of coffee.
Doctor: Try putting the spoon on the right side when you drink. Better still, take it out first.

Chef to junior cook: Why is there a drumstick missing from this pigeon?
Junior cook (with a little bone sticking out from his mouth): We cooked this pigeon when it was resting with one foot up, sir.

Aside:
There seems to be quite a bit of interest in why birds like to sleep with one foot tucked in. Apparently, one suggested reason was that the bird does that to retain heat. It's a wonder how they could balance so well sleeping on one leg. That's yoga for you.






2 comments:

streetsing said...

Now I know why my eye hurts when I am having my morning cuppa :)

Lo Tien Yin said...

Hehehe