Thursday 7 July 2022

Covid-19 funnies: No. 1

 I guess the funniest thing that happened to me during the pandemic was in 2020 - can't exactly remember when - but I think early part of the year. A time mostly filled with anxiety. I made myself a breakfast of chicken noodles (from a chicken dish leftover from the day before). Then I settled down to watch YouTube. Then I bit on a piece of tiny bone that broke a bridge. 

A few frantic calls to my dentist and I was finally on the dentist's chair.  There was a brief conversation that went:

Me: "Must take out mask, right?" 

Dentist: "I also wish you don't have to."


2 comments:

streetsing said...

Dentist are normally very serious. Yours certainly have a sense of humour :)

Lo Tien Yin said...

This dentist does have a sense of humour. Offered me GA when I told him I was very scared of scaling 😀