Thursday 20 June 2013

Memorable lines from the cartoons

SCOOBY Dooby Doo, where are you? I wish this cartoon would return. Also, Caspar, the Friendly Ghost. I quite like the Brady Bunch too. And all the Hanna Barbara characters. Oh ya, definitely The Flintstones.

But I think I do have enough of that smart alecky Bugs Bunny. I wonder why many of the cartoon heroes are always too big for their own shoes. Woody Wood Pecker for example, Tom & Jerry, Beep Beep the Road Runner, even the cute Tweety Bird -- they always win -- all the time. It's always the same formula, and their victims never failed to fall into their traps. They are too infallible for my liking.

However, I think the cutest line in cartoon remains "I tot I taw a puddy tat...." This line is so hilarious and it would be what a creature with a short bird tongue (and beak for lips) would say.

Other memorable lines from the cartoons... I'll try:

Ehh, wat's up, doc?

Hohohoheho, hohohoheho, hek, hek, hek, hek, hek....

Wilma, come and open the dooooooooooooooor!

Beep-beep, beep-beep....

Yubedy, yubedy, dat's all folks.




No comments: